In order to avoid any misunderstandings regarding reservations, the following are our terms of trading. In choosing Nyama Catering as your Spit Roast | Hog Roast Specialist, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Confirmation by Customers
- All Spit Roast | Hog Roast bookings are considered provisional untill the receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Ammendments and Final Numbers by Customers
- 10 days prior to the function no changes will be accepted, this includes catering numbers, final details on timing, food and special instructions.
- Spit Roast Machine Specifications
- Please note that the following is the specs of our gas spit roast machinery:
witdh - 77cm
height - 1.43 m
length - 1.53m
Please check these specifications before you place a query to see if the machine will fit your chosen venue.
- Deposits and Payments
- A deposit of 25% of the final price is expected to make a firm booking. The outstanding balance is to be paid on the day.
- Nyama Catering reserves the right to require full payment on the day the service are rendered.
- The deposit is non - refundable.
- General Liability
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which are due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity and water failures, or fire alarm evacuation.
- Public Liability
- To protect ourselves against any 3rd Party Claims, Nyama Catering has obtained Full Public Liability insurance. Please feel free to browse our legalities page if you would like prove of this cover.
- Travel within a 50 mile radius of Reading is FREE. Any distance over that will be charged at 60p per mile.
- At Nyama Catering we always aim to beat the traffic through early departure from our premises. If however we should be held up in traffic we can not be held responsible if the service is not delivered on time.